Monday, April 24, 2006

Ahhh, Greenwood Lake

This weekend I went up to visit JJ & Terry at their lake house for no good reason other than to relax with my peeps. It was great!!! They over-feed me, gave me too much liquor, made me take multiple naps and took me to Target where we bought board games and water-colors. They really know how to appeal to my inner child! (I even got a little of my sock done!)
The only thing that wasn't great was the weather, but look at the cool fog rolling over the trees!
(That's the view from their front porch - not too shabby if I do say so myself)





1 Comments:

At 5/09/2006 1:43 PM, Blogger JJINJERSEY said...

You are in BIIIG trouble for putting up that HIDEOUS picture - but I'm glad you had a good time! Come again soon and we'll hang the pretty pictures up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy