Thursday, April 13, 2006

Whoopee!


Our regularly scheduled knitting night was interrupted by this...

Yup, that's her, the one and only, Yarn Harlot!

It was a great night! She told us little knitting ditties, that only those of us in the know would find humorous, answered questions, demonstrated her under-arm speedy knitting style and signed everyone's books.

I'll be interested to see if you can find our little group in her picture of the audience when she posts it - hope I'm not drooling in it or anything embarrassing like that ;-)

I'm only sad that my camera (or me, but I really think it was the camera this time), was malfunctioning and almost every single picture was uber blurry. Oh well, I still got to see her! Much thanks to Erin for finding out about this, Chris for driving and Jana just for being there ;-)

Here's the gang after getting our books signed...

1 Comments:

At 4/14/2006 1:00 PM, Blogger Michellefinaz said...

How exciting, I would have loved to be able to be there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy