Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Package # two, ooh, ooh ooh!!!



Look what was waiting for me when I got home from knitting group tonight!!! Not only did I get to spend the evening knitting with my gals (and Adam) but I came home to knitterly things waiting for me!

Where to start? First, is that super soft Alpaca yarn (which I thought was scented at first but we'll get to that in a second). It's so, so soft and just my color (earthy brownish with a hint of pink). I have no idea what I'll be making with it but I'm psyched to use it! Any suggestions for a project?

Then, the reason I thought the yarn was scented, are two big bags of bath salts - love me some bathtime I do! Can't wait to dive in (ba dum bum!) Then in that cute little pouch (did you make that homie?) was my all time favorite chocolate ever - - Lindt Lindor truffels, plus some other chocolates that I don't recognize but having taste tested one I found to be a close second :-)

Thank you so much Secret Homie, I really love all of my new booty, you made my day!!!

2 Comments:

At 3/08/2006 11:49 AM, Blogger EK said...

Very nice! Such pretty colors there. Good SP too!

 
At 3/16/2006 12:20 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Hey Homie,

Thought I posted on here already but I guess I didn't.

Yes, if you can find the pattern that'd be great! I don't get how the draw-string thing works - -I'm guessing it involves binding off and casting on but I'm not too good at disecting patterns ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy