Sunday, February 12, 2006

Miscellaneous Stuffeses

Ohhhh Snoooowwww!
It's been an extremely mild Jersey winter this year with many days in the 40's and 50's. But now, with spring right around the corner we get slammed with a snow storm... on the weekend of course! (But I don't want to go to work tomorrow!!!)
I personally like the snow, and this year's whole "every once in a while" occurrence makes it that much better. Do I take part in outside activities though? Absolutely not! I would like to do a little sleigh ridding but being 29, out of shape, out of breathe etc. etc. doesn't make for a lot of fun for those around me. Instead, I opted to stay in today and do what? Knit of course! Here's what went on outside and inside the house....


"Those icicles have been known to kill people"
(To give you an idea of the depth of snow, that lump you see is the top of the BBQ)
Clapotis yesterday and today...
I had to ditch the pretty little stitch markers I made because they were snagging the yarn. I'll make some adjustments to them and use them for the next project.



Ahh yes, and finally I can show you the hat/scarf set I made for Nikki for Christmas. I made the scarf with a little hole in it so she could pull it though and not have to have a long scarf that's all bulky under her coat.
(Dag-nabit! It's suddenly not letting me add more pics. I'll have to post them later)

Oh yeah! And I sent my second secret pal package out on Friday. Would love to show you a picture but I can't risk her figuring me out!

3 Comments:

At 2/13/2006 2:50 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

"the clap", that's funny because it of course brought to mind VD. I'm a dirty minded girl, I can't help it I tell ya!

 
At 2/13/2006 3:49 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Haha, the clap.

I think this is coming along beautifully! And the snow...I love it. it looks like you got way more...only about 10 miles away we are too!

 
At 2/13/2006 6:22 PM, Blogger Jana said...

yay! clapotis rocks! just wait 'til you get into it, I promise it will be so easy and move really fast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy