Monday, March 06, 2006

IRELAND!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yup, it's booked and I've got my passport! At the end of this month (this month!?!) I'm going to Ireland with my friend Nikki. I am so excited yet it seems so impossible that I can't process the whole thing. It's my first out the country excursion and my first choice of destinations since I can remember. We've opted to do the tour group thang since we feared getting ourselves lost in the fields with the sheep. This should be interesting with the amount of pub visiting we are also planning - - no sleeping in girls!

Next item on the list of things to do is get a new digital camera so I can load up on pictures. I am so afraid about the camera thing that I'll probably bring my regular 35mm with me just as a back-up. The reason I'm so worried is that my mom went to Ireland when she was a teenager and took about 10 rolls of pictures not one of which came out because the lens cap was on the camera the whole time! I know that this is not an issue on camera's any more but having had my share of these types of glitches I'm uber cautious and you can't tell me not to be! So now it's just a matter of getting all of the little stuff taken care of before I go but I really don't have a lot of time - geez only two weekends and I'm outta here. That's just crazy is what that is!
(Can you tell I'm excited? I used enough exclamation points in this post, eh?)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

At 3/06/2006 6:06 PM, Blogger EK said...

I got a digital camera which accepts substitutes of regular AA batteries. Good thing too, because in Europe I could only find that type. I also got a memory card that holds about 500 pictures, because you can always delete and reuse. Your trip should be good!

 
At 3/06/2006 7:55 PM, Blogger Jana said...

I am so jealous. You are so lucky! Pub crawling! I just love the words 'pub crawl.' MMMM... Guinness.... Sigh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy