Saturday, April 08, 2006

Final SP package!

Look what I got!

Yup, it's the last of the SP7 packages and what a great one it was! I don't have this book yet and I'm so excited to get into it (the title says it all, no?)! That, yellow can you see is a planter for marigolds which I plan to grow on my desk at work to keep me a'smilin'. There was also a great smelling candle hidden in the foam peanuts that made me wonder for a second there if you hadn't packed a yummy smelling man in the box ;-)

Thank you so much Secret Homie for spoiling me throughout SP7, can't wait to have a chance to go through your blog. Hope your SP experience was as good as mine!

4 Comments:

At 4/09/2006 8:42 PM, Blogger Jana said...

Neato! I have knitting without tears, it's a great book. It really helps you understand 'why' certain things just are the way they are.

 
At 4/20/2006 9:47 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I think I need that book!

Maybe I just need to practice knitting :(

 
At 4/20/2006 9:47 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I think I need that book!

Maybe I just need to practice knitting :(

 
At 4/27/2006 2:02 PM, Blogger Tara said...

I hope your marigold grows! I just love them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy