Thursday, March 16, 2006

Clap Attack!!!! (project worked: February 10th - March 15th)

Why more clapotis pictures? Because they were taken with my new camera that's why! And the color is a little better. (No, I don't usually wear flowers in my hair, these were taken on Friday, St. Patricks Day!)
(Camera man is a lot taller than me huh?)


I'm done, I'm done!!! I finished it up last night and now I must admit I was a little sad to see it slip of the needles. I'm very happy it's finished and super excited about starting my first pair of socks (my project to take to Ireland), but it was a great project to work on and I'll miss how perfectly balanced it was as a simple yet, interesting project.

Please note, when I say simple I mean after the first 6 attempts to get it started! I cast on and got a little triangle going over and over again only to realize I was one stitch short, one over, one twisted etc. etc. But once I got to the second section I was much more comfortable and it really moved along quite nicely.

I will get some better pictures of it up here soon but for now I just wanted to toot my horn :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy