Saturday, May 06, 2006

Spring!

Today, I spent a large part of the day playing in the garden. Well, not playing so much as busting my hump ripping out all of the stuff I let become an over-grown mess, fighting off the prickly bushes and trying not to get spiders on me. Something little bite me but the stinging has stopped so I'm happy again.
I am afraid for my body however because already my back is quite sore. Oh well, it's that satisfying pain, that let's you know you accomplished something.
Bleeding Hearts

All the dirt from last years potted plants, you must recycle, you must!

My backyard sans snow - it's like a forest!

3 Comments:

At 5/09/2006 1:45 PM, Blogger JJINJERSEY said...

Your bleeding hearts are beautiful - I wish we got those to come up! Beautiful bleeding hearts.. there's an oxymoron only a cardiologist or a poet could appreicate.
I had to make a friggin' blog just to get on here and make fun of you!!

 
At 5/09/2006 4:52 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

I appricaite you doing that for little ol' me!
I bought the Bleeding Hearts as a plant last year but they didn't bloom until this year. They like shade, your yard would be great for them.
Cardilologist or poet, you're funny ;-)

 
At 5/22/2006 7:36 AM, Blogger JJINJERSEY said...

I wanna see more flowers! Good to know about the shade, I'm going to make Terry do those this year. Am I too late? Do we need a new gardening blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy