Wednesday, September 06, 2006

"I'll strike down upon thee with great vengeance..."

Two weekends ago (I know, I'm behind on my blogging) we had quite a few stormy days thanks to Tropical Storm Ernesto. When we got up on Saturday morning this was lodged in the yard....

Yup, a branch broke off and came straight down and hard enough to lodge itself vertically in the front lawn. I just thought it was really cool that God smitted our lawn. Sadly, it fell over later in the day due to more winds and rain.


(Ya know what else is interesting? I started this post just a few days after taking the pictures and yet somehow I managed to drag the simple process of finishing the post out for almost a week before getting it submitted. Today is actually 9/12. Dopey girl!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy