Friday, August 18, 2006

Cyber Farm Addict

So over the past month or so I have developed a nasty blog-reading habit thanks to
Farmgirl Fare's Blog. Although it's not knitting related I found it through a knitters blog so that should count for something, right?
Anyway, as many of you know I am much more of a country mouse than a city mouse so, being stuck in the suburbs, on the fence between the two worlds, it's refreshing for me to be able to get a quick dose of country without all the actual horseshit every day.
Yesterday Farmgirl sent out an SOS to help save some Big Cats who are in desperate need and she asked that we spread the word if we can. So that's what I'm doing. Because I can. Hopefully you'll enjoy her post enough to help these beautiful creatures and possibly develop a taste for a touch of country as well. If nothing else, I'm sure you'll enjoy all of her gorgeous daily pictures. I may just have to steal this idea if I ever move somewhere so beautiful every day must be captured on film (digital memory card.)

Also, in honor of Cary I will post a picture of my bird Idgy soon, he's got a busted leg courtesy of Mom just like Cary and I too became surrogate Mommy. I think you'll all be able to appreciate the 90 degree angled leg that he still manages to use to get up the ladder. If nothing else, he's cute in a busted up, wraggly sort of way!

TGIF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy