Thursday, August 03, 2006

Knit-A-Long

Ummm, yeah, so I joined a dishcloth knit a long last night. I don't know what possessed me since I have yet to make one, but I've watched the ladies in my group make them for some time now, and my former SP mentioned on her blog that she had joined and then I saw a few balls of Sugar n Cream sitting on the top of my stash pile and well, I joined.

I like the idea of this one because what you're knitting is a secret until you're done. Maybe that's the way all knit a longs are but I don't think so. Ahh, what do I know. All I know is it's day 3 (easy enough to catch up to) and there's 12 more days to go until I have a summer-themed yellow dishcloth to call my very own!

UPDATE: So I did my 3 days worth of knitting and I'm just about half way through the towel (each pattern only runs for about a week). I can see a "picture" taking shape but what is it? A flower, bumble bee, ant, butterfly, sunshine?

And which way is up?



or this?

2 Comments:

At 8/04/2006 7:00 AM, Blogger Jana said...

What a cool knitalong! I am sooo tempted.... They have some really neat dishcloth patterns on there that I've never seen before. And you are going to end up really liking dishcloths, they make really great gifts too.

 
At 8/17/2006 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe I belong to that knit-a-long too. Just a teeny tiny hint LOLOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy