Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A month passed by, really?

Can't believe I haven't blogged in so long, my bad! Between beach days, holidays, the internet being down on my laptop last week and all of the other daily things that get in the way, I haven't even taken the time to read anyone's blogs never mind maintain mine :-(

So let me give you a brief run-down of what's been going on...


In the garden, things are growing. Pretty flowers as well as some super yummy raspberries that I planted last year. Lucky for me I put some perennials in the ground last summer because I got nothing planted this year! I weeded and got the garden ready and then, well then I slacked off. But either way, things don't look too bad considering all things.









Next item on the list, Chris and Joe had their wedding reception on the 2nd. We had an amazing time and the food was unbelievable, especially the dessert table which I am kicking myself for not taking a picture of. I only went half way down the table but my plate was over-flowing with some many goodies I had to walk away. I could go for a little sample of that spread right now! Here's a picture of all the knitting girls including the bride. This is the 3rd wedding we've gotten to celebrate together which is just so wonderful and tells you how much love there is in this little SNB group.

Oh man! I wanted to add pictures of my little brother's HS graduation, the trip to the city with some of the knitting girls for The S Factor intro. class and other random moments but blogger has decided I've added enough photos for one day. Next time, promise :-)

1 Comments:

At 7/12/2006 7:39 PM, Blogger Jana said...

You have photos from S Factor??? Oh I want to see those!!! The garden stuff looks great though, growing raspberries must take like magic or something, you never hear of people growing them, but yours look like they came out so good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy