Monday, May 22, 2006

Oops, how have I not blogged?


So sorry to be gone for so long, that's not like me. Well let me catch you up... I finished my socks the other day! #2 went waaay faster and with waaay fewer glitches than #1, see?
I messed up the toe and of course didn't even really look at it until I had already bound-off, but I know where I went wrong so I don't feel defeated, I just wasn't paying attention.
I just cast on my next pair and have faith in my abilities to do a much better job of following the pattern the way it was intended this time!

Besides my socks what am I doing? Blowing my nose every three minutes and coughing my brains out of course! Why might you ask is it an "of course"? Because I'm going on vacation on Saturday and I am ALWAYS sick for vacation! Plus, I have a lot of stuff to do and no time to rest. I was actually going to make this a much longer post but now that I think about it, all I want to do is blow my nose (again), swig some cough syrup and pass-out.

I'll be back tomorrow if the antibiotics start doing their job! (I got med's on Saturday and have felt progressively worse since then!)

2 Comments:

At 5/24/2006 7:01 AM, Blogger Jana said...

Your socks are awesome? Aren't they fun? I really hope you feel better soon. This way maybe it's ok if you're sick here, but you should be feeling better by the time you leave right? I hope so, feel better & enjoy!

 
At 5/30/2006 12:46 AM, Blogger Michellefinaz said...

socks look excellent, hope you are feeling better!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy