Friday, March 23, 2007

DBS affects 15% of the blogging community

(It's a looonnggg post today kids)
It's no secret that I have a terrible case of Delayed Blogging Syndrome. I have the best intentions of using my blog a sort of photo journal for myself, having abandoned proper maintenance of a real journal quite some time ago. But alas this too has been placed on the back-burner. As someone who suffers from DBS, I have come to realize that I can not spend my time reprimanding myself for not posting in a timely manner because it only wastes more time, making pictures of my knitting in the snow appear terribly out-dated on a lovely spring day. So today, I am playing catch-up. All these little "draft" items that have been patiently waiting to get posted will appear today. I will do my best to be brief in my description so that I can actually complete my mission and bring everything back to current affairs. Hey, maybe then I'll even have some time to knit, wouldn't that be mad?!?

2 Comments:

At 3/23/2007 9:45 PM, Blogger Jana said...

Those pencil photos are amazing! I'm sorry the ad for that knitting board is so derogatory. Maybe when the Geico cavement get their tv show they'll have an episode about 'so easy a soutpaw can do it.' You strange person you!

 
At 3/25/2007 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness it's not just me who seems to always have a backlog of project photos and postings waiting in the wings for a time when I'm less distracted by everything going on around me. ;)

I'm your International Scarf Exchange Pal, by the way. :)

Iris sent me the corrected version of your e-mail address, so I'm hoping that the initial contact e-mail I sent to that address a few days ago reached you OK. Just in case it didn't, you can reach me at mysteryknitpal at gmail dot com to let me know.

The good news is that I chose both the yarn and the pattern for the scarf I will be knitting for you over the weekend, and will be starting work on it soon. I really hope you like what I've chosen for you.

Your International Scarf Exchange 4 Pal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy