Thursday, September 21, 2006

Prime Time... for knitting that is


Oh happy, happy, joy, joy!!!

Grey's Anatomy is back on tonight which means I get to watch one of my favorite shows ever while just selfishly knitting myself a multidirectional diagonal scarf

(Yes, you're right Jana, the name is lacking something.)

Oh me, oh my all in one night I get; Grey's Anatomy, ER, My Name is Earl, and The Office (also interested in checking out Six Degrees). Time to whip out the video tapes so I can tape one channel while watching the other - -yes, I think I am the only person who doesn't have TiVo yet. Yet.

(had to remove the video of Meredith knitting in the bar because it messed up my layout. If I can figure out how to fix it, I will repost or at the very least give you the link)

**** In my search for a picture of the G.A. gal's knitting, I came across a picture of a button for the Grey's Anatomy knitalong. How happy I was at the find! I haven't yet been added to their list but I am going to be a bit presumptuous and assume that my FBI report comes back clear for joining the knitalong. Therefore I will be posting the button claiming to be a member, even though, technically it's not true yet. I know, I do live on the edge don't I?****

2 Comments:

At 9/22/2006 6:46 AM, Blogger Jana said...

Yay for Tee Vee!!! I have not yet succumbed to the Grey's addiction, yet it's beckoning for me, it's out there. The Office on the other hand-woo hoo! Never miss and episode! And last nights was so, so hilarious!

 
At 9/25/2006 10:08 AM, Blogger Michellefinaz said...

I just started watching Grey's, I really like it so far. Yes, I have Tivo, but it mostly has kids cartoons on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy