Saturday, October 21, 2006

Gimmie Your Stuff!

I'm so excited about finding this swap. I know, I know, another ? But believe it or not this is something I was actually looking for but never thought I'd come across. (Of course, don't expect me to put it together myself or anything adventurous like that!)

Anyway, you get to swap all sorts of goodies, really anything you and your partner agree on, with people all over the world. How cool is that?!? Sadly, I'm already mostly excited about taste-testing everyone's candy (Nikki & I went nuts over all the fun snacks to try in Ireland. Geez, come to think of it, I never did get those pictures up here. That's terrible Tracy, just terrible!)

If you also want to participate just click on the link in my sidebar and fill out the form. Then post a list of things you would like to give or get and then let the magic begin.......

Things I'd be willing to trade and/or would like to receive...

yarn & other knitting items
crafty stuff: fabric, buttons, stickers, what-ever else you can think of
postcards
magazines/newspapers
candy (of course)
other interesting food stuffs (unusual flavored chips, jams, gum, coffees/teas etc.)
knick-knacks (little items that serve no purpose but are interesting to look at)
I have a few books I'd part with if that's your thing
soaps/lotions
jewelry
I also like vintage stuff including pictures (I don't know if I could really offer anything like that but I could look into it)

I like surprises and pretty much anything I can't get here would be interesting to me. I didn't look into what can and can't be sent here yet so that may limit things a bit. Also, from scanning other participants blogs a few things to consider: how much we're willing to spend on items and shipping fees and how much shopping we're willing to do. Don't forget, one persons trash is another person's treasure - gently used items can be fun too.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10/21/2006 6:17 PM, Blogger Jana said...

You knit a blanket? How long have I been gone from knitting? I don't even remember you starting it! BTW I can't believe you are SCULLY in the Sci-fi kal. I've been like thinking of renting the xfiles lately just because I miss David Duchovny, and a lot good tv that's not on anymore in general. Oh my god, X files I miss it so much...

 
At 10/23/2006 12:25 PM, Blogger salvagesistas said...

Hello Tracy,

Yup, we would love to trade with you. Maybe you can email us at sheanerd@gmail.com and we can communicate over email. Would be a lot easier. =) Hope to hear from you soon.

cheers,
Ade

 
At 1/24/2007 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey im from singapore ! would you like to do a trade ? i can hunt crafty stuff , magazines, local snacks & delicasies, cool candy, soaps , & vintage stuffff ! really intersting ones . if there's anything else you want , feel free to tell me ! i ll try my best to search for it ! :D :D im interested in getting some foodstuffs & vintage stuffs & candy & knick knacks from you ! :D reply me sooon yeah !!! hope to hear from you sooooon ! :D

sheemeefee@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy