Friday, November 03, 2006

Where will I be this weekend?

(This is a teeny tiny aerial shot from last year in AC - - the one I sadly missed.)

At Stitches east of course!!! I am so friggin excited! I'm heading down with 2 of my knitting partners in crime, including Jana who was gracious enough to offer to drive because, and I quote "my car is the biggest and therefore-MORE YARN!" I must say, Jana is a thinker.
OK, I need to go work on my wish list and look into all the stuff to do in Baltimore. Our plans loosely go like this: yarn, lunch, yarn, super-yummy dinner & drinks, possibly some knitting, sleep (dreaming of yarn I suspect) and return home (where we can roll naked in our new stash if one so desires). Not a bad way to spend the weekend, eh?

1 Comments:

At 11/03/2006 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so jealous, i want to go!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy