Thursday, November 16, 2006

Who's got the bestest SP? I do, I do!

Looky what my pal sent me today....
Too pretty to rip open, but I did it anyway!
You may be wondering why I would be so excited about receiving a box containing pumpkin pie filling, chocolate chips and coffee but it actually does make sense and is part of a very clever theme: these are all a few of my pal's favorite things. These ingredients were to accompany the included recipe for chocolate chip pumpkin squares (yum!!) and the coffee is to enjoy with the squares. I can't wait to make these. I had to hide the bag of chips from myself and I'm hoping to make them either this weekend or for Thanksgiving. I doubt they'll be for Thanksgiving though because to be completely honest, I don't want to share with that many people - just the immediate family :-)

To top off it off she also sent me Knitting For Peace
which is a new book that includes patterns for different charities and their back-stories as well as stories about past knitting charities. The best thing is, I was recently checking this book out online because I thought it was such a great idea but I didn't think I should splurge on yet another knitting item.
I love the book and the thought that went into picking it out. Thanks so much SP!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11/17/2006 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, and you know what i else i just realized? a lot of that stuff is orange once again!! hahahaha. you can't escape it.

funny what you mentioned about restraint with buying that book, it took everything i had not to buy two copies. i put it on my x-mas wish list that i had to distribute with the family already.

 
At 11/17/2006 6:38 AM, Blogger Jana said...

Oooh, that's a nice book! Lucky, lucky! And you know (I hope your pal isn't mad if I tell you) that's not just regular coffee, I think that looks like the turkish coffee from Cafe du Monde in New Orleans. It has chicory in it and is very, very yummy!

 
At 11/17/2006 8:46 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Jana you're too funny. Yes, she told me and I'm totally psyched to try it! Maybe you want t come over for coffee one of these days, eh?

KP, I'm a big fan of the Christmas wish-list because it's the only way I can justify owning certain things. I have a feeling there's going to be some confussion this year with some of the knitting items I want to include :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy