Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My very merry family

Is it any wonder why I love these people?

First off, mom bought all of us matching PJ's because she was so excited to find them in all of our sizes (this is not a normal thing in my house thank God!).

Then, we find out that Mom put Dad in charge of grabbing some stocking stuffers(bad idea). At first I didn't understand why I had received a bag of golf tees but when I saw this I understood who was behind the madness.


Luke got this....

I think it's safe to say this is one of my favorite video's ever! (Don't worry, he didn't really, he was just teasing my brother...)

Dag-nabit! Youtube won't upload the video correctly so I'll have to try again another time. Doesn't really matter since it f'ed up the layout anyway :-(

I just don't understand why my extended family thinks we're odd.

As for some knitted items, I got these done for my cousin's girlfriends. Now I'm working on one for mom at her request, then I'll make one for me. They really are a great quick n' easy project if you need one.

6 Comments:

At 12/27/2006 8:08 PM, Blogger Jana said...

Ok, first I saw the matching pj's and I was just like "Please, just adopt me. Please." Your family is the coolest. But then I saw the field dressing gloves and they kind of scare me. What is that hunter DOING to that deer???? That is so not a good touch!

 
At 12/28/2006 4:57 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

My mom will totally adopt you Jana, especially because you would look forward to wearing matching PJ's - she may just swap me out with your mom if she knew ;)

OH, and yes, we've alread had a long talk about why that hunter feels it's necessary to sexually violate the deer. Isn't killing and gutting it enough?!?

 
At 12/29/2006 11:51 AM, Blogger Jana said...

Because all pj's are great, especially the ones that match! Oh and btw I tagged you for a meme on my blog. You're so it!

 
At 12/31/2006 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone is making one, I will have to as well!

cute matching pj pants btw

 
At 1/01/2007 7:40 PM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I totally dig the matching pj's!

 
At 1/10/2007 10:08 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Only your family tracy only your family! (okay, maybe mine would do this too...shh!)

Finally catching up on blogger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy