Monday, November 27, 2006

The bestest folks ever!!!

Oh boy am I behind once again. You can tell how badly behind I am by the date - - see this post says it's Nov. 27 (which is when I first started it) but today is actually Dec. 5th! oops

I'm very, very sleepy and my wrist is acting up again but I just couldn't let another day go by without publicly thanking all my friends for throwing me a kick-ass surprise 30th birthday last weekend!

They tricked me into thinking I was going to an all girls bookclub (reviving an old group) but instead it was a sneak attack by a roomful of my favorite folks (and lots of drinks)!

I had an amazing time and was so happy that all of my friends got to meet one another since they are all constantly hearing about each other. Everyone seemed to have a great time -- just check out a sample of the a plethora of photos that were taken (damn it that some won't upload!). I wish I could share more but either I looked completely awful or one or more people in the picture was doing some borderline inappropriate.

Once again, thanks to JJ & Terry for hosting and throwing the shin-dig and all of the behind the scenes helpers (like Natalie and her husband Augie who drove me there and then pretended to need to go to the liquor store because they needed to stall me a little).

You guys have no idea how much it means to me to have you all there, oh crap, now I'm getting all teary eyed- shit, shit, shit. OK, I love you guys are you happy now, I said it!

XOXOX
Tracy

Adam and Jana's husband Vinny - I can't even begin to explain the cow costume story right now
JJ's husband Terry (who's a physical therapist) wrote a story for me about Idgy and his bum leg - - -I will most definitely share a picture form it when the blog will allow me to add more pictures
All the ladies - - I think it speaks for itself
Jana and I enjoying ourselves (they gave me a boa and a crown and we made good use of them)
Chris, myself and Jana still having a grand old time
Nikki, me, Terry and JJ with Terry posing in a t-shirt Nikki had made up for us with an old prom photo on it
All my loot - -don't get me started on how great it all is!!!

2 Comments:

At 12/06/2006 6:50 AM, Blogger Jana said...

It was such a fun party! And good loot! I love Adam's cow costume. He really should wear it all the time...

 
At 12/06/2006 9:36 PM, Blogger JJINJERSEY said...

You must have good peeps because that was GOOD ASS TIMES!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy