Saturday, November 25, 2006

Keeping the mailman busy!

In case you haven't heard, I have become a bit of a swap addict. It started with a couple of simple knitting swaps but them I found Gimmie Your Stuff and picked up 3 new swap friends from around the world (yay!). Earlier last week I sent out my packages and have already received two of mine!

The first to arrive was from my new friend Adeline in Singapore. She sent all sorts of yummy treats, including a new favorite of mine, Haw Flake. Of course due to the packaging I wasn't sure if it was candy or fireworks at first but I put it in my mouth anyway and it turned out to be quite tasty. I'm assuming it's some type of dried fruit???
Also included in the package was some wonderful aloe face wash which I've been using since I received it, some fun homemade jewelry, bracelets, beads, stickers, rainbow colored yarn etc. etc. It was a great package and I'm so excited to have made a new friend and swap pal. Thanks again Ade and happy holidays!


Then I received a package from Claire in Scotland who is also a crafty kinda chica and who likes to knit! She sent me some pamphlets about Scotland, pretty little beads, cookies (also big yum!), stickers, pencil with Nessie on it, cute little change purse, Christmas decoration, beautiful handmade paper and a rockin' disco scarf -- cousin of the disco tie ;-)

Big thanks goes out to you too Moosh!


Perty ain't it?

Once everyone recieves their packages, I'll post pictures of what I sent out - for now you'll have to just use your imagination!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11/28/2006 2:16 PM, Blogger Claire said...

woo glad you liked it! looks great on :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy