Saturday, April 28, 2007

Warning: this post contains profanity

I'm gonna make this quick because thinking about it makes me so angry. All I can say is, Rachel was 100% correct!

Look some of my tulips are ok!

Some of them made it and I have a second chance at having a halfway decent amount of flowers.



Or do I?


How did I spend my beautiful Saturday? wWll not gardening as I had originally planned!

Saturday morning I heard some giggling outside my bedroom window which is normal because all the neighborhood kids cut through our yard to get to the park (we're not fans of this but without a fence it's hard to control). I have no idea what made me decide to go onto the front porch to see who was cutting up through the path, but I did. As I stood there watching, two teenage girls, each with a bouquet of tulips and daffodils in their hands, made their way up our neighbors driveway. And with this I went from zero to white-trash in 2.5 seconds.

"Excuse me, did you just help yourself to my garden?!?"

No answer from the girls who barely glanced over their shoulders, giggled and rushed across the street.

"Hey, Stupid Bitches I'm talking to you!!!"

They proceeded to cut through another neighbors yard as I stood in my front yard dumbfounded and barefoot.

Did that seriously just happen?
Did two girls make the effort to come into my backyard with scissors and steal every last one of my flowers? Seriously? Again? Twice and with scissors?!?

If you look closely you can see the flowers blood :-(
So if anyone has a suggestion on how to get even without getting arrested (besides the hose which I will use if the opportunity presents itself) I'm all ears.

Oh and the best part? We have the culprits narrowed down to the girl down the street or the neighbor who shares a property line with us. Some people know no bounds!

3 Comments:

At 5/01/2007 9:48 PM, Blogger Jana said...

Oh my god. Eww. I say hose 'em. Tell them those flowers need water.

 
At 5/02/2007 11:34 AM, Blogger sko_G knits said...

that is HORRIBLE!!! those kids have horrible parents. i mean, REALLY! you should set traps around the flowers. how funny would that be - dig trenches and cover them with leaves, so when they approach the flowers they fall into the hole and can't climb out. (can you tell i watched too many cartoons growing up)

 
At 5/06/2007 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad girls. You made me laugh, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy