Monday, July 23, 2007

Stick a fork in her, she's done!

There's not much to say here. The Chevron scarf is finally finished!!!!
Yes, I plan to make another one (larger needles, maybe even heavier yarn). But I really enjoyed the pattern and watching the colors work up. I think next time I might switch things up and add some 4 rows along with the regular 2 rows. Other than that, all I can say is, blocking wires. Get some blocking wires. So much easier. Gosh I hate blocking but I so love the effect!




I do wish you could see the texture better, it actually has a nice pattern to it as well. Mmm, I think I may just have a new favorite scarf in my home.


Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7/26/2007 6:32 AM, Blogger Jana said...

Congrats! It is so lovely!!! Have you seen the Noro striped scarf here http://brooklyntweed.blogspot.com/2007/04/noro-scarf.html

Worsted weight, bigger needles, fun stripes. Just sayin...

 
At 8/03/2007 9:39 PM, Blogger JJINJERSEY said...

I like to check your blog so I can see what I did last weekend... So update dammit!

 
At 8/07/2007 12:44 PM, Blogger sko_G knits said...

it's beeyoootiful!! i think i want to make a whole blanket with this pattern. does the WS look as nice as the RS in person?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy