Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I don't know what it is.


Really, I don't know why but I just love, love, love this man! I know his jokes in his action flicks are pretty lame and he's going/gone bald and sometimes he has a bit of a belly but there's just something about that man.









And yes, as embarrassing as it is, I have felt this way for a very long time.

But my obsession is not why I here.

I ended up seeing Live Free or Die Hard (Die Hard 4 if you've lost track) with my pops tonight. After chatting with some friends the last couple of days about possibly seeing it tonight we decided to do it another time. Sure enough I get home from work today and my dad wants to know if we're going to go see John McClain (Die Hard is a fav with us, kind of a tradition). I didn't think he remembered us talking about it months ago when we first heard about it. So yes dad, or course we're going.

If you're a Die Hard fan you won't be disappointed, I promise. Of course you have to suspend disbelief at times like always but it's totally worth it. The only way it could be improved (besides adding partial nudity) would be to make a 3-D version.

But again, not why I brought this up. Look, do you know who that sidekick is?



Yup, it's MAC!

Having just gotten a new computer at work, of course with the oh so loved Vista operating system, I'm sure I'll have dreams tonight of Justin Long coming to my aid to rescue me from Windows. Maybe he'll slay my boss and the computer guy who made my old hard impossible to read and whisk me away, off to his Apple lair where Bruce will be waiting to run me a bath and feed me chocolate covered strawberries. Ahh, that would be a sweet dream indeed.

and yes Jana, believe it or not it was a full house!)

1 Comments:

At 7/04/2007 7:12 AM, Blogger Jana said...

Bruuuce! They should have called the movie 'Bruce and Mac.' I wonder if Mac got more money for this or the Apple commercials.

I'm sorry, I'm trying to respect your fandom and take it more seriously. I'm trying...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy