Monday, August 06, 2007

Monkey's, tripods and flowers oh my!

So I finally cast on for a second try at the Monkey Socks. Because I was having a hard time frogging the rest of the purple sock I decided to just start with a new color and work from there. So here's a comparison of one moving forward while one is taking a step back so to speak (really I didn't intend the pun but frig it, it stays!)



One down and one to go. And for the first time ever I think I'm gonna conqure my terrible second sock syndrome!

I also finally bought myself a tripod so I played with it for a few minutes this weekend taking suspicious pictures of my socks in the yard. What the neighbors must think! I decided to move on to flowers since photographing them seemed less shady to those spying on me.





2 Comments:

At 8/07/2007 8:42 AM, Blogger Jana said...

Those flower pics are amazing. I think you have the tripod figured out!

 
At 8/11/2007 2:18 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Doh - airhead moment last comment. I also meant to say fabbo haircut!

Having missed out on the Southern Hemisphere's horse birthday (1 August), I'll do my best re the 16th. Nevertheless, I'm sure you'll be understanding if she decides on tomorrow instead :)

Don't forget to put your 5star button up : ) You totally deserve it for this and other swapsies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page This site is certified 44% EVIL by the Gematriculator
< ? NJ Bloggers # >
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapInteractive flash maps
Click for Red Bank, New Jersey Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
Technorati blog directory

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy